School is out and Summer’s here! Well, not technically, but we all know once the kid’s are out that we officially begin Summer. If your staying in Atlanta (or traveling here this Summer) then one stop that you can’t pass up on is World of Coke. And World of Coca-Cola has 5 ways to savor Summer in addition to a family 4-pack!
That’s one way to kick the Summer off right!
I’ll be spending most of the Summer without my usual side-kick, my son. He visits his grandparents up North every Summer and believe you me, he enjoys it to the fullest. He loves hanging out with his cousin, who I think we’re going to try and have him spend a few weeks here next year, so you better believe that World of Coca-Cola will be on our list of places for him to visit!
- Beat the Heat – The moment you step in from the sun, World of
Coca-Cola welcomes you with an ice-cold beverage to sip as you explore. Coca-Cola’s rich, 132-year history pops in each exhibit – from the Vault of the Secret Formula, where you can discover the myths and legends surrounding the famous Coca-Cola recipe, to Milestones of Refreshment, a trip down memory lane.
- Blast from the Past – Ever heard of Sprite Boy? You may be surprised to learn he has nothing to do with the popular lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Die-hard Coca-Cola fans might remember the elfin cartoon from the 40s and 50s – and now you can meet him for yourself in a fun photo op experience. The Story of Sprite Boy is a new exhibit on display through spring 2019 in the Pop Culture Gallery. The pixie-like Coca-Cola character comes to life through original oil paintings, print ads, artifacts and photos from around the world.
- Savor the Summer – After exploring the exhibits, pop over to the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, where over 100 familiar and exotic beverages will spice up your summer. You can sample fountain beverages from around the globe as well as recently released, limited-time offerings at the Sampling Bar. Find a new favorite flavor or simply savor the classics!
- Drink in the Deals – If you are in search of hot summer deals, look no further than the Atlanta CityPASS, which gets you into five top Atlanta attractions – including World of Coca-Cola – over a nine-day period. Adult tickets cost $76, helping you save a sweet 40 percent on admission. You can purchase CityPASS tickets at World of Coca-Cola ticket windows or online at www.worldofcoca-cola.com.
- Coca-Cola Red, White and Blue – Just in time for our nation’s birthday, the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola is releasing a new Americana-themed assortment. Fans can rep both Coca-Cola and America the Beautiful with patriotic T-shirts, salt and pepper shakers, wooden signs, kitchen towels and aprons. Items in the collection feature the classic combination of Coca-Cola, stars and stripes.
About World of Coca‑Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric, World of Coca‑Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 132-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
World of Coca‑Cola is located in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta, and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCoca‑Cola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola, on Instagram at instagram.com/WorldofCocaCola and on Facebook at facebook.com/WorldofCocaCola.
Want to enter to WIN 4 tickets to World of Coca-Cola? Enter below!